CULTURE CLUB 20 Year Anniversary Live At The Royal Albert Hall


CULTURE CLUB 20 Year Anniversary Live At The Royal Albert Hall 2002 (Angel Air 2013) CD/DVD

During the summer of 2002 at a historic sold out gig at London's prestigious Royal Albert Hall CULTURE CLUB, who since 1982 had achieved success on a global scale with the Hits coming thick and fast not only in the UK but also Europe, USA and Japan played to the audience a global jukebox of 20 years of great music. 

BOY GEORGE said of this historic 20th Anniversary concert "I shouted at the audience "I'm f******* singing a ballad, shut up" and Roy said afterwards "in twenty years you ain't changed" and howled with laughter. I have often described Culture Club as a living soap opera and I've asked friends to tell me never to tour with them again at my lowest moments. However, we have a magic together and this gig at the Royal Albert Hall captures it perfectly".

MUSICIANS
BOY GEORGE, JON MOSS, MIKEY GRAIG, ROY HAY

https://www.angelair.co.uk/sjpcd429.htm

Released in April 2013

video from Youtube


Commenti